What we do
We offer a safe and secure place to throw sharp objects at high speeds in close proximity to other people. Legally, of course. But we’re so much more than that. You’ll just have to come and find out for yourself though.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU THROW
Our rules are designed to keep you and our instructors safe while you’re showing off and splitting stumps. And, hey, if it makes you feel any better, we have to follow them too.
Please note: Our pricing is per person, not per lane. When booking for a group, make sure to book for each person that will be joining you. We cannot guarantee availability for walk-in appointments.
Axe throwing sessions can be 1 or 2 hours long. We generally recommend 2 hours for groups of 6 or more so that everyone can get enough chances to throw. Split Pine staff will assign a lane to your group upon arrival. We require a minimum of 2 people per axe throwing reservation.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation time for check in! Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed extra time and we cannot begin a session without the entire group being present.
*A cancellation fee of $10 per person will be charged for any reservation cancelled within 48 hours of your time slot.
Group rates start at 18 people. Please call for more info.
**CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHIN OUR FACILITY, NO EXCEPTIONS.**
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OR SUSPEND AXE THROWING ACTIVITIES TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AT OUR DISCRETION.
- Participants must be age 14 and over to throw. Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Throwers are required to follow all rules and instructions provided by the staff.
- Closed-toe shoes are required in order to participate. No exceptions.
- Participants may not enter the throwing area unless invited in by an instructor.
- Axes will be provided. No personal axes will be allowed on the premises unless they meet WATL specifications.
- Axes are only to be thrown as demonstrated by the instructors.
- Always check surrounding areas prior to throwing.
- Never hand off an axe. Always return to and retrieve from the floor.
- Never turn away from the axe/target until the axe has come to a complete stop.
- Never be in possession of more than one axe at a time.
- Juggling, bouncing, underhanded throws, and irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated.
- Wait until your axe throwing partner has finished their throw before retrieving your axe from the target.
- DO NOT try to catch an axe that has bounced off the wall or floor!
- Food and drinks are not permitted within the throwing area.
- Inform staff of any injuries or broken targets/axes immediately.
- Keep fingers, hands, and all other body parts within the confines of your assigned lane.
- We are BYOB (Beer and Wine only, no hard liquor).
- Staff will be monitoring all alcohol consumption and will not allow anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated to throw.
- Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises. No refunds or reschedules will be permitted in these instances.
LEARN ABOUT OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- We adhere to all government mandated safety and social distancing guidelines.
- We request that all guests sanitize or wash their hands before and after their session.
- Our HVAC system has been upgraded to accommodate COVID protocols with new fresh air being cycled through the space constantly.
- All high touch areas are frequently sanitized, including axes and bar tops.