Book a session
**CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHIN OUR FACILITY, NO EXCEPTIONS.**
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OR SUSPEND AXE THROWING ACTIVITIES TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AT OUR DISCRETION.
**Looking for the perfect unique gift?! Get them a Split Pine gift certificate! The booking link can be used to purchase gift certificates for axe throwing.**
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation time for a check-in! Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed extra time, and we cannot begin a session without the entire group present.
BOOK AN EVENT
Looking for a unique activity for an event? We do birthday parties, corporate events, office parties, team building, employee appreciation events, holiday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, girls nights, etc!
Group rates begin at 18 people.
We also have a mobile axe throwing unit! We’ll bring axe throwing to you!
Please send us a message or call (484) 274-6527 for more info.
We open for large groups (10+ people) outside of our normal business hours. Contact us for details.
THINGS TO KNOW PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT:
**POLICY UPDATE: CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 14 ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHIN OUR FACILITY, NO EXCEPTIONS.**
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY OR SUSPEND ACTIVITIES TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON AT OUR DISCRETION.
- Food and drinks are not permitted within the throwing area.
- Please read all rules and FAQs prior to participating in any activity.
- We are BYOB (Beer and Wine only, no hard liquor).
- Employees will be monitoring all alcohol consumption and will not allow anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated to throw.
- Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises. No refunds or reschedules will be permitted in these instances.
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- We adhere to all government mandated safety and social distancing guidelines.
- We request that all guests sanitize or wash their hands before and after their session.
- Our HVAC system has been upgraded to accommodate COVID protocols with new fresh air being cycled through the space constantly.
- All high touch areas are frequently sanitized, including axes and bar tops.