Book a session
Cost for a one hour axe throwing session is $30 per person. Cost for a two hour axe throwing session is $50 per person.
Please note: Our pricing is per person, not per lane. When booking for a group, make sure to book for each person that will be joining you. We cannot guarantee availability for walk-in appointments.
Axe throwing sessions can be 1 or 2 hours long. We generally recommend 2 hours for groups of 6 or more so that everyone can get enough chances to throw. We have single and double lanes. Single lanes hold anywhere from 2 to 6 people and double lanes hold anywhere from 4 to 12 people. Split Pine staff will assign a lane to your group upon arrival. We require a minimum of 2 people per axe throwing reservation.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your reservation time for check in! Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed extra time.
Group rates start at 18 people. Please call for more info.
*A cancellation fee of $10 per person (+tax) will be charged for any reservation cancelled within 48 hours of your time slot.
Looking for the perfect unique gift?! Get them a Split Pine gift certificate! The booking link can be used to purchase gift certificates for one and two hour sessions.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU THROW:
- Participants must be age 14 and over to throw. Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult.
- Throwers are required to follow all rules and instructions provided by the axe-perts.
- Closed-toe shoes are required in order to participate. No exceptions.
- Participants may not enter the throwing area unless invited in by an axe-pert.
- Axes will be provided. No personal axes will be allowed on the premises (unless part of a League).
- Axes are only to be thrown as demonstrated by the axe-pert.
- Always check surrounding areas prior to throwing.
- Never hand off an axe. Always return to and retrieve from either the axe bins or the floor.
- Never turn away from the axe/target until the axe has come to a complete stop.
- Never be in possession of more than one axe at a time.
- Juggling, bouncing, underhanded throws, and irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated.
- Wait until your axe throwing partner has finished their throw before retrieving your axe from the target.
- DO NOT try to catch an axe that has bounced off the wall or floor!
- Food and drinks are not permitted within the throwing area.
- Inform axe-perts of any injuries or broken targets/axes immediately.
- Keep fingers, hands, and all other body parts within the confines of your assigned lane.
- We are BYOB (Beer and Wine only, no hard liquor).
- Axe-perts will be monitoring all alcohol consumption and will not allow anyone who appears to be visibly intoxicated to throw.
- Axe-perts reserve the right to refuse entry or suspend axe throwing activities for any reason at their discretion.
- Intoxicated guests will be asked to leave the premises. No refunds or reschedules will be permitted in these instances.
- For the time being we cannot accept more than 6 guests in a single lane and 12 guests in a double lane.
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
- We adhere to all government mandated safety and social distancing guidelines.
- Masks required for all unvaccinated employees and guests, with the only exception being to have a drink.
- We request that all guests sanitize or wash their hands before and after their session.
- Our HVAC system has been upgraded to accommodate COVID protocols with new fresh air being cycled through the space constantly.
- All high touch areas are frequently sanitized, including axes and bar tops.