Are you AWESOME? We're hiring!
Split Pine is a locally owned, young but established company providing an exceptional recreational experience for our guests. We are committed to offering a top notch, entertaining, and fun activity to groups of all types and sizes. We are a close-knit team who care about our peers as much as our guests. We have 2 locations (Allentown and Slatington) as well as a mobile platform, with a third location in Quakertown coming soon. There are currently opportunities available for all locations. Our employees often receive tips from their groups and we make deliberate efforts to encourage and accommodate that.If you’re charismatic and enjoy meeting new people, Split Pine might be the place for you. An exciting, team-oriented environment, endless axe throwing, and fulfillment for your adventurous soul are just some of the many reasons to work for Split Pine.
We’re looking for fun and attentive employees for bartending and coaching positions. (Bartenders currently only needed in Quakertown.) It is important for candidates to be authentically themselves to connect with our community.
Coaches will be required to teach guests how to properly throw axes. This part-time position includes thorough training prior to handling groups. Regular sessions last either one or two hours, depending on the booking. Our goal is to provide an exciting axe-perience for both new and seasoned guests. No experience is required.
- Maintain safety rules and regulations
- Represent Split Pine in an enthusiastic and positive manner
- Train guests on proper technique and safety practices, as well as explain and referee games
- Assist guests’ needs and requests
- Take guests’ picture at the end of the session
- Maintain clean lanes and axe throwing areas
- Assist in maintaining inventory
Bartenders must be team-oriented individuals with dedication and excellent work ethic. A passion for craft beer is a plus! Bartenders are responsible for creating a welcoming environment by providing excellent service with a customer first attitude and knowledge about our products.
- Work directly with customers by serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
- Build rapport with regular customers to create a positive atmosphere
- Assess guests’ needs and preferences to make recommendations
- Verify identification and age requirements
- Enforce company policies and state laws regarding the consumption of alcohol
- Open and maintain tabs
- Enter food / beverage orders, prepare checks and collect payments
- Replenish and restock bar inventory
- Wash and maintain clean glassware at all times
- Maintain a clean bar and all seating areas
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers, coworkers, and managers in a professional manner.
Excellent organization and coordination skills.
Ability to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure.
Ability to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently.
Pride in personal appearance and dedication to the job.
Integrity and honesty in all aspects of employment.
Confident and outgoing personality.
Situational awareness and safety consciousness.
Weekend availability (primarily).
Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules.
Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
Must be 18+ and eligible to work in the US.
Must have reliable transportation.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
To apply for any position, please email your resume to: [email protected]